Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Quats

Welcome to Happy Fridays!
I have decided I don't wanna be like everybody else and do a links page on Thursdays, I want mine on Friday! WhooHoo for being different! (I bet there are a lot of other people that do theirs on Fridays, whatever, just let be do my happy dance. *Happy Dance*)
So it has been a pretty good week, the last two days have kinda sucked. I was in a funk that I think has finally broken, I am feeling a little brighter. I am feeling brighter as the sky has gotten darker. It is pouring rain here in lovely Hollywood California today, and I just want to cuddle on the couch and eat too many carbs. And drink spiked hot cocoa. And get back to reading Zen and the Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance. Mmmmm....

Well, while I dream away at my desk, and prepare my lists of things to do this weekend enjoy some of the stuff that has made me smile this week!


Homemade Girl Scout Cookies

It's Girl Scout Cookie time again! Which one is your favorite? Mine? Samoas!
Oh my god, how can you possibly resist carmel and coconut and chocolate?
Well, here Nicole of Baking Bites shows you how she made them herself. I bet they are out of this world! I have drooled all over the picture all week!


Memories of El Monte
Where were you the first time you heard Frank Zappa's music?
I don't remember, my father listened to all kinds of different music for years. So I was probably like, 3.

Huge Dita von Teese interview
Is this girl glam or what?

What's your secret?
I am so addicted to this place!

Isn't Anjelica Huston freaky beautiful?

Creative Bras!
My favorite one, the silver hands...I think...but they all make me smile!

Chocolate!
This box of Valentine chocolate is entirely made of cake! Wow I have drooled over a lot of virtual food this week! Haha!

Have a great weekend my dears!

~Sydney

1 comment:

robin dudley-howes said...

It was fun checking out all your suggestions (dita von tease, Angelica Houston etc). A few years ago here in LA there was an ongoing burlesque show called the Velvet Hammer. I imagined myself as one of them in another life...even had an imaginary name for myself. The show is gone but I still see remnents of the performers here and there on web sites and blogs.