Monday, February 16, 2009

Friday Favorites...on Monday



Hi Guys, I am a few days behind....
The weekend was amazing, my Valentines Day was both fun and enlightening. And I will get to all that. Soon. My head has been spinning trying to get all my projects together. I am a Goddess in Progress you know!

Till then here are the Friday links I am 3 days behind on giving you!

Dirty Comics for Valentines Day! ( Or Presidents Day as it were. Link not safe for work!)

I have one of these at home I inherited from my older sister! I love spool knitters, even though I hardly made anything with mine...

15 bizarre statues! It makes me want to go see them all in person.

Weird, crazy photos from the LIFE magazine photo data base. All on Cake Wrecks, one of the funnest blogs out there!

How is your transformation going? Still sticking with those New Years Resolutions?
I have slipped a little these past few days (although I danced yesterday). Then I saw this post from Gala, and it inspired me...and made me cry.

OK, guys I'll be back. More content coming as soon as I screw my head on, Hahaha.
Keep that head up and stay sparkly!

~Sydney

No comments: