Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekly Favorites


  Thank the goddess for Tina Fey
  
I am not a huge fan of Christmas and the season that just thankfully ended, but I LOVE Valentines Day and all it's cute heart shaped bullshit. SWOON!

I'm not drinking this month to do a sort of half-assed detox, so naturally I'm starting to miss my dear friend booze. One of my favorite cocktails is a greyhound. Look at these yummy greyhound jello shots I found while daydreaming. 

I need a good camera bag. I guess I should concentrate on getting the camera out a little more often to earn it first...

Just watched Trailer Park Boys "Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys" last night. Hilarious. The Man ran it back at Mia's urging cause I missed Mr. Lahey penis shot when I walked out of the room. Shocking.

David Bowie has a new song and may be touring!!

No comments: