Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorites

 
that photo above. I Love Lucy has always been one of my very favorite shows. I LOVE the look on Lucy's face in the above photo. Click the photo link. It's an amazing tumblr dedicated to everyone's favorite redhead.  

It's almost Girl Scout Cookie time! YAY! all the cooking/baking blogs I follow are all raving about the new Mango sandwich cookie debuting this year. Did you know that girl scouts used to bake the cookies themselves and they cost about 35 cents a dozen? I found this little history article really fun to read!

Still sober for January, and I actually feel and look better if I do say so myself. However I couldn't help but be intrigued by the fact that Starbucks has introduced "Starbucks Evenings" and is NOW SERVING WINE!! In select locations. But did you hear me? WINE AT STARBUCKS PEOPLE!

I LOVE marmalade, I love grapefruit. THIS grapefruit jam looks like an amazing combo of the 2. 

THIS photo shoot. I love it. I hate it. It makes me wonder why I question my art so often....

In addition to being sober for January, I was also trying to go sugar free...well that feel through the crapshoot. But I found THIS RECIPE and blog post about gals that are sugar free for January very inspiring.

HEARTS!!
We needed bigger hearts!! 

Have a great weekend!  

No comments: