Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Drained

Tired today.
Drained.

I don't want to sit here in cubical nation and try to concentrate on business, but I've taken too many sick days lately, and it's only the 8th day of the year...I need to save some in case I get sick again this year. Though, I really, really hope that doesn't happen. Back to back illness in under a month, I pray I'm done for 2013. I really want to spend the rest of this year making myself strong and determined. I was already so tired of feeling lost, weak and emotional. To add physically ill to the mix for the last month has kicked me in the butt. It sucks. I want to be done.

I'd like to save those remaining sick days for playing hooky. Long mornings spent laying in bed with the man I love. Having sex and then lazily wandering to the living room to drink coffee and smoke. Putting gas in the truck and driving up the coast to listen to the waves hit the shore and sip spiked lemonade under the sun...

Other days. Different days. Future days.

Not today.

No comments: