Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sold a bunch of stuff on eBay! We can eat this week! Rent week is always the worst...so fucking broke.
I have dragged my feet about packing stuff, running out of packing materials, so I guess I 'll have to go buy some. I hate spending money on something I'm trying to get out of my house.

But the house! I mean, apartment!! It's a huge mess, it's all in a state of flux, it's amazing! Have gotten a bunch of stuff out of the house, more is going, I am inspired to get it all done by end of spring. Lots of spring cleaning. It's good. It's all over the place right now, but it's good. Besides, I think I'm buying a dress makers form and I need room. I think I need one, and I am probably going to start wth a cheap foam one and pad it till I get an idea of how useful it will be to me. To be 100% honest, part of me is getting it to work out belly dance costumes on it from things I currently have.

I have so much stuff and I don't even know what or where it all is. Most of what I am selling off is dad's extraneous stuff that is not for his show and not for keeping, but stuff that was supposed to fund his show and now I just need to get it out of my house and need additional food money cause I'm broke. And, ya know, need a dress makers form...I have gotten a big shelf for the kitchen though, and some boxes to store my current costume components in. I have never been sure of how I want to store things, so I don't buy stuff to store stuff in and it ends up all over the place. So, yeah, it's in the works. I'm excited. :)


No comments: