Monday, September 8, 2014


http://monochromancy.tumblr.com/
Today was a good day.

I didn't feel quite so lost or as much like crying at my new job.

I went to my first belly dance class since the end of physical therapy for my ankle.

It was my first Tribal class, EVER (this is my favorite style, so it's weird it took me this long to get here, but I didn't have a car before).

It was being subbed by Sherri Wheatley and she was the nicest person. We got to talk for 15mins before hand cause we were waiting for class to start.

I got through 1 of the boxes of my dads stuff that has been too painful to sort through.

The Mr. is making brownies (not like I need a brownie cause I need to loose 30 pounds by June...but I'm back to trying to develop a healthy relationship with food, and so I need to learn to eat in moderation, and...I can't hurt my dude's feelings, right? ;) )

I remembered to publicly count my blessings and not just my bitching.

 

No comments: