Saturday, October 3, 2015

Lovely day with sisters today. Picked up Lesley about 2pm, came back to my place, went in the pool. It's definitely the farewell pool visit. I feel so blessed that it is the first week of October and we are still able to get in te pool. It was 88 degrees today. But, the water was a bit cold, and I am pretty sure this was my last dunk of the season. I realized I should still dunk my feet as often as possible, because I still get a bitof swelling on my bad ankle...and it's a huge free cold water resource...

So, Pool, Pizza and Muppets. It was a good afternoon. Went in the now quiet cool, but very refreshing pool, then got out about 5pm, and ordered Pizza Hut, and watched the first 2 episodes of The Muppests, they have a new show. SO good, so fun. Drank too much sangria. So glad Nikki drove Lesley and Leo Home...Gotta lay down....

No comments: