Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Robert Plant!

 Ah, my love Robert Plant's 65th birthday is today. 
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!

I started following "Robert Plant's Plantations" earlier this year on facebook and am so glad I did. I am not sure how they acquired them, but they have many very rare personal photos of Robert I have never seen before that I am going to share with you. I tried to include as many new-to-me photos as possible, credit as always is in the link in parentheses under the picture. Enjoy! 

Baby Robert sits between his parents!

"Robert Plant - age 2 years old - winning First Prize at a local baby/toddler show in Tipton Staffordshire with his mother. (note the 1st prize card in his hand)."

I (Sydney) hate that they added this tacky MS paint border to it, but it's still wonderful to see him as a baby. :) 



"Robert & his little sister - 1959"

"Robert & his sister - 1962."

 More tacky borders...

 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments: