Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Daze for your Holly


(<---The inside of one of the lovely cinnamon rolls The Man baked on Thanksgiving morning)
So, I guess I am getting to this thing about once a month. Except I missed November completely....and that makes me sad, cause I like November. It has Thanksgiving and I decided this year that I really like Thanksgiving.

In comparison it's a really fricken easy holiday. There is little pressure if you tune out your family and drink enough. I had a damn fine Thanksgiving this year. The food is always good too, so the only trouble is making it. Which is not really a problem for me, I just was thrown off by how to time it all. We smoked, and drank, and watched Bubble Boy. I was thoroughly spoiled by having a full kitchen (albeit apartment sized, but still so much bigger than the last one) and getting to cook dinner, it was so...RAD!

I also started this here blog last November, so I missed my blog birthday too. Oops. I guess I was pre-occupied with trying to keep a job that I didn't fit into. I was in a really hard spot this time last year, and this little writing spot has helped heaps.

So we are coming to the end of the year, and as always I am freaking out about all the stuff I didn't get done and how I feel panicked that my life is going nowhere, and I am gonna turn into a fat old cat lady. With just one more month till my birthday, and it being another birthday that takes me closer to 30, I am a little...anxious.

No comments: