Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And furthermore my self-control I can't rely on anymore...

So the discovery of, followed by the obsession with Led Zeppelin birthed an obsession with Robert Plant, that went so deep I began to dream about him. It reached a fevered pitch so high, I dreamt he made me peanut butter fudge...*sigh*...Robert take me away!

I was listening to his album Now And Zen, and realized I really love Crazy Ship of Fools. So, I went in search of a video to share with you. This is the official one credited as being "from the Nine Lives box set". Wow, did I come across a gem! This video is so the epitome of what cheesy 1980's love songs should look like! I love it so much! He dances with silk scarves! He practically makes out with the camera! Look at his stacked hair! Eeeeeek! I sat in front of the computer and creamed my jeans. God I love Robert Plant.

Link


No comments: