Monday, May 11, 2009

oh the slump

I have been lazy. Very lazy. The last 3 days I have sat about and recouped, from nothing.

Well, I guess that's not entirely true. Friday was huge, and by the end I was tired...So I totally deserved my weekend of nothing right? And the weekend wasn't all nothing....

OK!

I feel better, I just talked myself out of feeling bad about how lazy I was this weekend, cause I wasn't really all that lazy! Yey me!

Friday I drove my younger sister to the doctor, 2 doctors actually. One in Torrance, and the other in Santa Monica. It took all day to go back and forth, but I like driving so it was OK. We had a break in between to have lunch at my place, and watch South Park. That night The Man and I were trying to figure out what we wanted to do, when a friend called to ask if we were going to The Dickies show at Knitting Factory in Hollywood that night. We weren't, we are currently broke. and you know what he said?

HE WOULD BUY OUR TICKETS!

Eeeep!

I was so stoked! I love The Dickies. Love. Love. Love. The Dickies. It was an amazing show. I danced on the edge of the pit all night long. I was so exhausted the next day I just spaced out in front of the TV. My whole Saturday was spent that way. It was bliss.

Yesterday I went and danced again, this time in class. I have photos cause we went out to dinner after. I'll post them later.

So my weekend rocked! Yey! I'm glad I came to tell you all about it or I may have hated myself for it all day. I am thankful for good friends, good music, and dance. So so thankful I can dance.

~Syd

No comments: