Monday, May 25, 2009

In the eye

I have totally forgotten to mention, the header photos on the blog without credits; those are mine! I have worked on only using my photos, but that doesn't always work out. I don't have enough of a library to pull from yet, but I am working on it all the time. I will soon enough, I have dove in head first. And you know, I couldn't be happier! I only wish there were more hours in the day, it goes by so fast!

It is truly amazing to put what you like to do out in the world, and have people respond in a positive and encouraging way. It has restored my faith in networking with people you like.

So I have just returned from a short jaunt in Austin, Texas. I will have highlights soon as I get done editing photos from a show just prior to that. I am so excited!

Below, some of the things I've been up to lately. More in the next few days my lovelies!

~Syd



Patrick Duffy

Chronic Stew at the Venice Bistro.



Trip Brown & Rick Zavadil



Chronic Stew at the Venice Bistro.

IMGP8700



Fuel Girls at The Gumball 3000 start. Santa Monica Pier.



IMGP6589


Flower Fields, Carlsbad.


IMGP6645


Flower Fields, Carlsbad.


IMGP8087c


Chronic Stew, Good Hurt; West L.A.

IMGP8164c



Chronic Stew, Good Hurt; West L.A.

No comments: