Tuesday, January 5, 2016

365 Photo Challenge 2016

So, I have always wanted to really rise to the occasion as a photographer and do a photo challenge. I've tried and failed at the week long ones on Facebook. I never even started or finished the 30 day one I meant to feature here. So why not jump into joining instagram for a 365 day challenge? I don't see any risk of failure here!

I have a goal to post my photos a lot faster because I get lazy and I am never going to be a professional that way, I have never used Instagram, so I get to learn something about it this way, and it's gonna make me take pictures and be creative on a daily basis. As long as I can keep it up. HaHa. 2015 was the first entire year EVER I was a gym member for all 12 months, I only fell off going in the last 2 weeks of December. So, miracles happen (Oh, but I do owe you the 2015 recap post and we are 5 days into the new year...which leads me to...) In classic Sydney fashion, I have only TAKEN pictures for the last 5 days, I have not uploaded them. HAHA!!! So, here are my first 5 of the new year and I will post (and cross post here on this blog) EVERYDAY for the rest of the year (no, really I will).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Day 1 - Numero Uno Pizza for my Birthday! 

Day 2 - Origami bird a quiet girl with pink hair gave me at the Missing Person concert at the Canyon Club

Day 3 - Cousins! - Camp Pendleton

 
Day 4 - Back at work after a 2 week break...my view when i tilt my head up in my desk chair


Day 5 - Addicted to Making a Murderer



No comments: