Tuesday, March 25, 2014

No talky

I'm toying with the idea of taking a sabbatical. From speaking. For like, a month...I don't know, I guess I'd have to start with a week, and go from there. And, now that I think about it it would make the most sense to start over a weekend and go from there but, my boyfriend wouldn't like this I don't think...it would be too weird considering we are the only 2 people in the apartment right now. I mean, I guess I would still communicate via written word, I'd have to. I would have to communicate somehow.
And, then that makes me realize, how the hell would I tell anyone at work this? Like, my boss? I would prove I'm insane right there.

I just, I sometimes wonder why the hell I need to talk so damn much. All the time, about nothing at all...I just ramble. I know I didn't use to talk this much. I have just, become so damn anxious over the last, say...10 years. Ahahahahaha

No comments: