Monday, April 29, 2013

April almost over...

I feel blah, just came from intense conversation...drained.

Yet,

Positive. Almost, dare I say, inspired? No, better not say it. Not yet. Remember, never let your guard down...Don't exhale.

All in all, it's been a good week. I've been quite near happy. Have had social interaction that was meaningful, better diet and exercise have improved blood flow, energy levels, and mood.

I dyed my hair. Dark RED.

I would post more photos of myself, (I hear this appeals to blog readers, and have to admit my own voyeuristic tendencies support this theory) but I really don't have any level of confidence currently, so, continue to stand by.

I really, have nothing to complain about though, it's...weird. Have I come to accept my new skin?

Ok, enough crap, back to the pretty pictures.




No comments: