Saturday, March 9, 2013

Still here, still working on it

February was ok, a blur, but ok.

I've started all these self-help things to help drag me out of the muck. They are all taking too long to work, I have such short patience with myself. I started acupuncture for various things, I've had 2 sessions, my 3rd is today. It's interesting. It does something, what I'm not sure yet. Continuing yoga.  I love yoga. I would do it every day if I could. One day, with enough work maybe I can get there.I do walk every day though. The hikes with the Mr. have fallen off the radar for now, but I walk at work every day. I have lost 10 pounds. Just 20 more to go and I'll be back to my BAMF amazing looking self. There is the not small matter of how weak and flabby I am, but I'm hoping that will go with the weight.

Ok, now for songs and pretty pictures. Enough of my crap 'eh?

No comments: