Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I gotta journal more...there is so much I can't really cover in a public forum. Annnnd...I think I may have lost some respect for one of my closer friends. I complained about how wacky my job has gotten, and she told me to be more of a bitch.

A couple of girlfriends of mine have had this talk with me, but this time it's really stuck. I think it's a really shitty thing. I think it's really awful to recommend this as advice to your friends. I have been told my whole life I am too nice to people and so I've worked really hard on not getting stepped on, and not letting people run over my boundaries. But, I really don't think "be more of a bitch" is good advice. I've tried to practice some of it a bit more, and to be totally honest, it makes me feel bad about myself. I don't think the world needs more bitches or more people that are out for themselves. I think it's shitty. 

No comments: