Tuesday, August 30, 2016

BLAHHHHHHHHH.

I feel so...
I don't know...I didn't sleep well, and so that always puts me in a really bad mood. I'm so tired today.
I woke up yesterday in a good mood, fresh from a 3 days weekend that was close to perfect, and today all of that is gone. By the end of the day yesterday I was really spent.

Work was a pain in the butt, Gene Wilder died and it really bums me out that not only will there never be another like him, but people's talent levels just aren't that high anymore.  I can't get the asshole that bought speakers from me on eBay to pay me and now I either have to open a case against them or relist it, either way I lose time and I really needed the money NOW.

I have more stuff I could sell. I saved some of the good stuff for just this occasion: when there is no hope of my boyfriend getting a job because all the shows are staffed up till the end of the year and his unemployment has run out so we're gonna starve. However, it is really disheartening when people don't pay you and you have to fuck around and harass them and end up re-listing anyway. I owe my friend for Black Sabbath tickets. FUCK. People suck!

I gotta rally. I really do not need or desire all the things I have in my apartment, and they will probably sell...

Gotta get back to the day job now.



No comments: