Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Creative Outlets

Hello!
Wow, October has just flown by! So much going on, still disoriented, disorganized and a bit depressed.  This is usually my favorite month, I haven't paid much attention this year. I am working two jobs (as well as possible) and Mr. is working weekends, so I have mostly stayed in, worked on being creative.

Here is a card I made for my friend Cristina's birthday at the beginning of the month:

Flower Children 2010

I really like how it turned out. I am working on getting some more college stuff together, by organizing the things I have. I want a nice set or drawers to sort stuff into, but I want nice ones...this will do, but it's still out of my price range.

I have also spent time sorting through photos, scanning them and posting them on Facebook for family far away to see as well. I had no idea that a couple of them had never been seen before.

Garrity Children 1917

That baby sitting between her brothers is my grandmother, in Chicago, 1917.
This has inspired my photoshop work, I am taking my time trying to make it look good.

Before leaving you this evening (morning?) I have to add that it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Check your breasts! Here's a handy guide! HERE.

No comments: