Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Robert!

WOW.

Just one really big wow. I am in awe in so many ways. So, so many ways. I can't believe it's been over a month since I said anything here, I can't believe how fast this month has flown by, I can't believe how fast this WEEK has flown by! It's already Friday again! I really can't believe it's Robert Plant's birthday and I totally forgot! What the hell?I needed the radio to tell me, and that didn't happen till an hour ago when I went out to take my father home and buy ice cream. What the hell man, I have been so...out of touch.

I got this job, and I am working form home, and it rocks. But, I am having a hard time getting enough hours in to live comfortably because, some weeks are just freaking hell. This was one of those weeks...But I digress. The point is I am totally obsessed for some completely unexplainable reason to Robert Plant, and on this day 62 years ago he was brought into this world from some amazing portion of heaven to forever change music by singing in one of the most powerful rock bands in history.
Yes, I realize that he is only 2 years younger than my own father, it's creepy for some of you, blah blah blah. Well get over it, Mr. Plant is still an amazing singer and that makes him sexy. Very Sexy. In fact, look how great he looks in his very recently updated home page photo:

He just finished a one moth tour of the mostly southern portion of America and will be touring Europe and the U.K. starting Sept. 2nd.


No other dates in America are planned. Neal Preston was misinformed! Drat! Well, that's ok. We still have youtube!
Here's Robert singing one of my favorites Tall Cool One in Austin Texas last month:



The audio doesn't rock, but Robert's still got it. The Man found this great one of Robert having to excuse the bands horrible confusion of songs on the flu, I ove the way he smiles in this one, I love that he calls NyQuil and Dayquil the "Night Nurse and Day Nurse", EEEEK! So fricken cute!




Happy Birthday Robert!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
  (RobertPlant.com)

I ♥ you SO much! Rock on!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: