Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy birthday Igor Stravinsky



I just had to share the wonderful image that greeted the world via google today. You know, in
case you didn't see it!

I know, this makes me sound like a huge dork. And normally I just enjoy the varied designs that google comes up with for special occasions, but this time I had to say something. This is beautiful! What a fantastic design! I love it!

I am a bit biased, being a dancer I of course had a love affair with ballet; it's a pretty common fascination for girls....

Firebird1
(Photo)


Even if you are 20 and dancing in community college....*Ahem*, glad THAT's over.


firebirdOrginal design for Firebird costume (Photo)


So a lovely night was had by The Man and I as we enjoyed apple cake and Stravinsky music found in an awesome blog post here.

No comments: